School Supply List
Middle School Supply List 2022-2023
Supplies for all classes and homerooms
- Disinfecting Wipes (turn in to homeroom teacher)
- Kleenex (turn in to homeroom teacher)
- Paper Towels (turn in to homeroom teacher)
The following items can be purchased to be shared with other semester classes. Students should make sure they have plenty of these items on hand regularly and be able to access them as needed.
- Loose-leaf paper (college-ruled)
- Pens (black, blue, red, etc.)
- Colored pencils
- Erasers/Cap erasers
- Glue sticks
- Highlighters (various colors)
- Pencil box or pouch (for storage of writing utensils)
MS Social Studies - Coach Johnson
- 5-subject composition book
MS Science - Mrs. Sumner
- 1-subject spiral-bound notebook/college ruled/9"x11"
MS Math - Mrs. Ellis
- All students beginning with 7th grade, Pre-Algebra, should OWN a graphing calculator. The calculator should be any one of the following models, all of which are from Texas Instruments: TI- 83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84, TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus C, TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition, or the TI-84 Plus CE.
- Students should NOT purchase models related to any of the following: TI-N Spire, TI-89, or TI-85.
- 6th grade students need a basic skills calculator
- Loose Leaf Paper
- Three Ring binder (1 or 2 inch)
- Tabs for 3-ring binder
- Graph Paper
Algebra I - 8th Grade - Ms. Sloan
- All students beginning with 7th grade, Pre-Algebra should OWN a graphing calculator.
- The calculator should be a TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84, or TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus C, TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition or the TI-84 Plus CE.
- Students should NOT purchase models related to TI-N Spire, TI-89, or TI-85.
- 1 - 1"or 2" 3-ring binder with notebook paper and graph paper
MS English Language Arts - All grades
- One 3-ring binder (2” or larger recommended) with college ruled notebook paper
- Tabbed dividers (at least 7)
- 1 Pocket Folder (any color with 3 holes preferred)
- Post-It/ Sticky Notes (any color or size)
- 1 pack of 3 x 5 lined index cards (white please)
- 1 pack of 4 x 6 lined index cards (white please)
MS Art - (Elective) - Mrs. Nelson
- Sharpie Fine tip markers - assorted colors, pack of 24
- Crayola colored pencils - pack of 50
- 9x12 Hardcover Sketchbook
MS Ag Studies - (Elective) - Mrs. Matthews
- Spiral Notebook
- Small set of markers and colored pencils
- Shoes that can be worn outside
Classroom Wish List
The following items are not required, but are used throughout the year to enhance instruction. If you would like to purchase and donate any of the items below for our classrooms, we would be very grateful.
- Dry erase markers (any color)
- Colored copy paper 8 1⁄2” x 11”
- Construction paper (white or multi color)