School Supply List
Upper School Supply List - 2019-2020
TO TURN IN TO HOMEROOM TEACHER ON or BEFORE August 13, 2019:
- 2 large boxes of facial tissue (ex: Kleenex®)
- 1 large roll of paper towels (ex: Bounty®)
- 1 large container of disinfecting wipes (ex: Clorox ®)
- 1 pack of No.2 wooden pencils (minimum 10 per pack) or mechanical pencils
- 1 pack of BLACK Ink pens (minimum 3 per pack/ no specific brand preference)
- 1 pack dry erase markers (specifically Expo ®, original chisel tip, 2 per pack/ink can be black, red, blue or green in color)
1 pack of copy paper 8 ½” x 11”
TO KEEP WITH STUDENT FOR DAILY USE THROUGHOUT SCHOOL YEAR:
All students begining with 7th grade, Pre-Algebra will need a graphing calculator.
The calculator should be a TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84, or TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus C, TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition or the TI-84 Plus CE.
Student should NOT purchase models related to TI-N Spire, TI-89, or TI-85.
- Basic USB Flash drive
- 1 box of basic markers (ex: Crayola® classic color 10 count) OR 1 box of basic colored pencils (ex: Crayola® 12 count)
- 1 pack of 3” x 5” Lined Ruled White Index Cards (minimum 100 per pack)
- College-Ruled Notebook paper
- 3-ring Binder (minimum 2”) WITH Tab Dividers AND a Basic Binder Pencil Pouch
**Note: Individual teachers may require additional materials for his/ her specific subject. **